ACCENT has opened a blog to allow you to participate in an open discussion on science – policy – public interaction.
What has ACCENT done about it?
Is there a broad understanding about what we could do more?
The blog presents an introduction and five discussion statements on
– the way ACCENT performs its science
– the way ACCENT interacts with other scientific disciplines and with non-scientists
– ACCENTs interaction with policy
– ACCENTs interaction with civil society
– the communication of ACCENT science
The results of the discusison will form the basis for the special session on the issue at the 2nd ACCENT Symposium, 25 July, Urbino.
You are invited to participate in the blog!
and click on the icon Urbino Dialogue 07
(works best with Intenert Explorer and Firefox)