How to prepare your Oral Presentation
- must not exceed 20 minutes: 15 minutes for the presentation followed by 5 minutes for questions.
- Number of slides suggested: 15-20
- must not exceed 30 minutes, including 5 minutes for questions.
- Number of slides suggested: 30-35
Please do not exceed your speaking time
The plenary room will be equipped with:
- data projector;
- a pen style laser pointer;
- a screen;
- a PC set up on the podium, equipped with Microsoft Windows XP, Microsoft Office XP, Windows Media Player, Quick Time, Flash Player, and Adobe Acrobat Reader.
If you need any other equipment, please contact us as soon as possible.
No personal laptops can be used.
Details on presentations
- All electronic files must be prepared by using either PowerPoint or Adobe Acrobat 6.0;
- Unix Users: Bring HTML or pdf file;
- Mac Users: Please save your presentation as Microsoft Windows version;
- The presentation has to be saved as "name of the speaker_scheduled date" (Ex. White_12Sept);
- Please submit your presentation on any of the following media types:
- USB Minidrivers
- Ask in advance for special needs
For each poster paper one numbered poster board in portrait format is reserved with a clear dimension of 200 cm (height) x 100 cm (width).
All the material necessary for attaching the poster to the poster board will be available at the "Facility Desks" in the poster area.
In addition, assistants will help authors in putting up or in taking down their posters.
For further information, please contact ACCENT Project Office