Three e-learning modules developed under ACCENT-NoE are now available through this portal.
The topics are:
- The terrestrial nitrogen cycle, developed by the CEH Edinburgh (Ute Skiba)
- Changing paradigms in air pollution, developed by the UEA Norwich (Peter Brimblecombe)
- Atmospheric chemistry-climate links, developed by the University of Bern (Eva Schuepbach)
To access to the modules, you need to enter into the main page of the Virtual ACCENT Knowledge train.
Clicking on the white arrow (bottom right) and a new map will be displayed.
- To access to the e-learning module on the "terrestrial nitrogen cycle", please click on Edinburgh
- To access to the e-learning module on "changing paradigms in air pollution" , please click on Norwich
- To access to the e-learning module on "atmospheric chemistry-climate links", please click on Bern
We hope that you will enjoy your trip on the ACCEN! To start please click here
Problems opening the page? Please click on link below: